Tuesday 4 February 2014

Experimenting

I noticed that my blog mainly contains the research, and my experiments usually take place in my sketchbook. Not to forget that I need a digital version too, I wrote a short story that I would love to combine with photography. At first I thought I could write a story using my calligraphy set and photograph it. So I did, however I'm not sure weather it is visually pleasuring enough. So I tried to write over a photograph. But first, here is the text. I used a digital calligraphic font.



Once upon a time there was a little girl. She lived in the most beautiful place on earth. Every morning she used to wake up just to catch the sunrise, look after her rainbow coloured flowers, run after the unset and get back home. One day she grew up. One day she met a man.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment