Thursday 23 January 2014

Very first tutorial and a workshop

My first tutorial was a great group sharing of ideas. I got a clearer vision of an actual outline, which leads to a much clearer idea. We as a group discussed various topics, which appeared to be extremely helpful. I always value others opinion, I find that comments and criticism usually becomes a key to the success.

As mentioned before, I would like my digital version to have photographs together with text, and my printed version will probably become a photographed hand written text. As a fan of writing, I will try using my calligraphy set and write using a feather, nibs and

ink. I was also encouraged to do so by a

calligrapgy
tutor. It just really looks so beautiful.

Today, I was introduced to creating slideshows in Adobe Lightroom workshop, and it seemed like a great way of presenting photographs. So perhaps the old photographs of myself mentioned in an earlier post will be scanned and used as a digital version of this project! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment