Monday 31 March 2014

Soundtrack

I had an idea of having a soundtrack on top of my slideshow. I thought it would be a good idea to accompany with some nostalgic piece of music such as piano. I searched online but I did not see to find anything I liked, I also did not want to make it too recognizable so people would not make unintended associations.

But, I have a neighbor musician who plays piano and violin. I spoke to him and he was more than happy to help me with my project by recording me a piece of music. I have spent some time listening through his music, when finally shortlisted and chosen the one I like, I was going to be recorded within a week.

However, after a tutorial, we have agreed that perhaps soundtrack is not needed as it might just become 'too much'. The images in addition to the text is enough for me to tell the story I want, and any additional sound might become a huge distraction.

Done as decided, but I'm still having my neighbors CD !

No comments:

Post a Comment